Angel in despair

Angel in despair

måndag 21 december 2015

9 december 2015 12.39

The feeling you have just before you vomit when you have food poisoning, when the room is spinning, the sweat is breaking thru, your vision goes blurry and you just want your stomach to empty so that you can get relief. 
And the feeling you have when you just lost somebody you love and the pain is unbearable and you are fighting the tears burning in your eyes all the time. 
The feeling of having your heart ripped out of your chest, physically and you can do nothing about it. Just trying to keep yourself together so that all the pieces of you don't fall apart on the floor. 
That's how I feel. All the time. A spinning wheel of extreme physical sensations and emotions that will never stop. That consumes everything I am, that consumes my light within, that consumes everything I have to give. Until I'm bound to my bed in agony with no possibility for relief. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar