Angel in despair

Angel in despair

fredag 25 december 2015

Raindrops on my mind

What a wonder it is, hearing the sound of raindrops falling on the rooftop of this home.
I hear silence, what a bliss. 
Silence, oh silence, what a beautiful sound. I hear you ringing in my ear. Like there was no tomorrow. Only you and me, twined together by this moment. 
The little drops of water, falling to the ground. They came from an ocean so vast and travelled together but as separate beings in the wheel of life. 
Now they are all falling. Falling from the cloud that brought them here. They are falling towards earth, hitting objects on their way.
They are cleaning the surfaces of the dirtiest of things. They wash away today and brings the footprints of this moment with them down into the ground. 
Silence I can hear you. I can hear your voice next to the sound of the weeping rain. 
I seek my comfort in your voice of no voice. I feel peace in this single moment with you. 
Raindrops falling on the rooftop of this home. A sound of bliss, what a joy. 
I am going with you raindrop because I am one of you. Me to I came from the vastness of the ocean circling amongst you in the wheel of life, falling to the ground, washing all the memories of today away and take it with me to the depths of the ground. 

Oh silence what a beautiful sound. The raindrops have stopped falling. They travel together further away on their journey, until one day they'll find the vastness of the ocean again, and gets to be united amongst friends. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar