Angel in despair

Angel in despair

söndag 31 januari 2016

16 januari 2016 17.54

I want to burst, 
I want to get out of myself. 
I want to shed the coat of meat that's holding me down. 
That makes me drag my feet, 
even though I'm not really this meat. 
I'm not really this costume at all. 
I want to get out, 
I want to escape it. 

My soul is crying out for freedom,
It had enough. 
I want to feel all the vibrant colors,
I want to sense. 
All the emotions and sensations,
I want to fly high, 
up in the wind. 
I hate this vibration,
It's way to slow for me. 
It slows me down and haunts me. 
It throws mud all around. 

I want to laugh and love, 
and visit different places. 
My heart has a longing 
that cannot be met.  
I want to cry out 
to the monsters to leave me, 
the ones that are holding me by my feet. 
They are such a heavy burden, 
they all just make me wanna weep. 

This shithole I sank into, 
I want to get out.
I want to feel the sun,
burning on my skin of this meatcoat, 
so that it fills me with warmth deep inside. 
I feel trapped in this cage that produces thought, 
this little lump of fat that's the controller inside my head. 
I can feel life so much more intense than that, 
and I know that this body is just too flawed. 
I need the light to shine on me again, 
so bright so that I can see. 
All the beauty around me, 
and all the beauty within me. 

I hear the words almost out loud, 
while I'm writing. 
I hear them as a part of me. 
But they are sent from a place high above me, 
a place that I'm longing to see. 
I'm tired of all this waiting, 
I want to live or just let it be. 
I want to shed my clothes that are hanging, 
hanging to heavy for me. 

So please God if you hear me, 
can you help me,
can you set my spirit free?
I have such a longing for real life,
real life but just without me. 
I feel so extremely heavy, 
and everything is weighting down on me. 
I want to shed my limbs and hurdles, 
I want to be the authentic me. 

I'm longing for freedom, 
I'm longing for space. 
I want my spirit to soar. 
On this earth plane or another,
I just want to let go. 
So please God would you help me, 
help me get out of this dress? 
It's to small now I can feel it, 
it's just not good anymore. 

I have so much desire and longing, 
I have so much will just to be.
The piece of you that I was promised, 
the piece that you said you would free. 
The words keep on singing, 
and I could write you from dust until dawn. 
So please God will you hear my prayer, 
and free me from this yawn. 

You know I'll be grateful, 
I always am. 
My meatcoat is out of fashion, 
and I need it fixed to continue ahead. 
I have such a need for freedom, 
freedom from the burdens you've put on me. 
So please God now you have to listen, 
listen and let me be. 
The angel you told me I was becoming, 
the angel tucked deep inside of me. 

Let her spread her wings now, 
because she wants to try them for the very first time. 
She's been caged up way to long now, 
and she is aching all over again. 
So find the key and let her wings carry her, 
carry her to wherever she wants to go. 
She is such a free spirit, 
way to pure to be wasted, 
and she just has one wish out for you.
Let her soar once again within my laughter, 
let her out of that meatcoat of hers. 
She is grown up now, she promise,
she is ready to hit new grounds. 

There were so much learning and for that she is thankful, 
but her longing is to be free. 
Be free to be whoever she wants to, 
and not be trapped inside of me. 
So God I'm calling you, 
one very last time. 
Take her out of my ribcage,
take her out into the light.
She needs some affection, 
she's been damaged.
She needs some love and some time. 
But one day she'll fly like she wants to, 
fly high up into the sky. 

From there she will look back with joy and with laughter, 
she'll see how she grew up and enjoyed. 
The hardship and blessings God gave her, 
the role she was casted to play. 
Now the play is over and she has some time to think, 
think about what it all meant to her. 
She has no regrets she has just a longing, 
longing to be free as she is. 
So God let her fly out from my ribcage, 
he finally set her free. 
And she was soaring with love and with gratitude, 
for everything that she got to see. 

She would never trade her time in the meatcoat, 
for anything else on earth. 
But now when she's flying, 
she sees it all so clear. 
The lessons so precious that he gave just to her. 
Thank you, she said when she set of, 
gaining more hight as she went. 
Her burdens had all been lifted, 
lifted and made her light as a day. 
A day without any ending, 
and a day with only sunshine within. 

So she's never to far of away now, 
she is just sitting here next to me. 
But now she's smiling, she's once filled with joy again, 
because he let her spread her wide wings. 
She laughed when she tried them for the first time, 
and her laughter, I can hear it still. 
She lives underneath my ribcage, 
but she is no longer bound to a place.
She is free to do what she wishes, 
she is free to soar up in the sky. 
She was never much into this meatcoat, 
this meatcoat that just dragged her down. 
So God let her be what she was made to, 
an angel living inside my heart. 

And she never leaves, 
because I became her. 
We are sharing every heartbeat and breath. 
So when she flies, I fly with her, 
high above in the sky. 
She is the angel without the meatcoat, 
and I am one with her. 
So if you call me and I'm not here to greet you, 
just look up and you'll see me with her.
We are flying above all you meatcoats, 
looking at life from afar. 
We are laughing, and dancing and playing, 
we are making loops as we fly higher than high.

She is the angel without her meatcoat, 
and she is living inside of me. 
And if you look closely you will see her, 
see her and set her free. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar