Angel in despair

Angel in despair

fredag 15 januari 2016

I want life

I want to feel life deeply.
I want to kiss hard. 
I want to laugh even harder. 
I want to cry in your arms. 
I want to make love passionately. 
I want to be excited over little things. 
I want to care so much it makes my eyes tear up. 
I want to learn new things. 
I want to try everything you could ever try. 
I want to see the world, all of it. 
I want to be of service, I want to help. 
I want to spread my love, I want to comfort you. 
I want to feel all the nuances of everything and everyone. 
I want to inhale all experiences possibly in this life. 
I want to explore everything that is known to man. 
I never want to stop being so curious. 
There is no part of life I don't love. 
I want it all. 
I want to feel it all. 
So very deeply. 
The passion that lives in my heart, 
the fire that burns inside of me,
I want that from life. 
I want to taste every bit of this life. 
That's who I am. 
Passionate, fiery, deep, sensitive, strong but yet fragile.
I want it all. 
I want to feel all the tiniest parts of this life and I want to feel them so deeply. 
And all of it, all of it I want to share with you. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar