Angel in despair

Angel in despair

tisdag 12 januari 2016

He just called

Just hearing the sound of your voice 
brings me back to life. 
Wakens me to reality, away from the misty fog of my insides. 
Shakes me to see, if only for a minute, the delusions of my mind. 
But then I get insecure. I don't know what to trust. 
The sensations or what you just made me see. 
I wish your voice could call me, 
could call me out of this void forever. 
Because it's all just a mixture of to intense truths and deceiving lies. 
My mind is poisoned so I don't know what to trust. 
But the sound of your voice, brings me back. 
If only for a minute, I'm right here, right now. 
And I wish your voice would forever play in my ear, then maybe, maybe 
I'd get back from the depths of which I'm sinking. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar