Angel in despair

Angel in despair

måndag 4 januari 2016

Writing is Love

My love is for writing, because in my words lays my heart.
If I ever gave you my words I also gave you my gift, my love. 
Because my soul pours out into my words. And my love pours out of my soul. 
Words are like children. So different. So unique. But yet, still so loved. 

My love is for writing, because in my writing lays my hurts. 
My tragedies lays in the words I leave behind and so does my triumphs. 
The words are like a family, they never disappear and sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't. 
Sometimes they get in the way, never leaving me alone, and sometimes they give me relief. 

My love is for writing because in my writing lays my story. 
I wrap my life in words making the memories last within my perception. 
Making the picture frames come alive with my tales. 

My love is for writing because writing is my expression, and without expression I could not give away what I've learnt. 
And what I've learnt is important, because it's one of the forever echoes of this earth. 

My love is for writing because emotions can be put into words, 
and by reading those words again these emotions can be recalled and captured in time forever. 

My love is for writing because it frees my soul. It makes me feel things so strong and still be present within the moment with my words. 
My words are my mantras, for good and for bad. 

My love is for writing because that's what I'm born to love. And from my words comes love and only love, and they tell the story of this one life.
This one line of light, in history of time. 

That's why my love is for writing. 
My love is for all those beautiful words.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar