Angel in despair

Angel in despair

söndag 10 januari 2016

Blessed

I am crying for what is lost, 
but I am grateful that I had something to cry over now. 
My heart is aching with grief, 
but I am grateful that it once was filled with joy. 
No one can take my memories away from me. 
No one can steel the sensations of all the beautiful things that I still feel lingers in my mind. 
I was blessed and I still am. 
I have something to cry about.
If you have never lost something, 
it means that you never had something. 
If you never felt the pain so deep, 
It means that you never felt love so profound. 
We can not hold on to anything, things come and go. 
That is the story of this life. 
We'll appreciate health when it's gone. 
We'll yearn for love when we sit with nothing but our memories. 
We'll miss someone when they´ve left this place and that void fills up with grief. 

I say thank you because I am blessed. 
I am blessed because I have tears to cry, I have memories to hold. 
I am blessed because I once had health and I once had love. 
I am blessed because I once had someone that left me with a void full of grief. 
I have no regrets. I had so many things and I still do. 
Now I am crying for what is lost, 
but I am grateful because I have something to cry about. 
I am grateful for all the gifts that was given even when they were taken away. 
I am crying, but I am crying because I am blessed. 
I am blessed to have had something to cry about. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar