Angel in despair

Angel in despair

fredag 15 januari 2016

Earth

This place could ruin any sensitive, passionate soul. 
There is no room for honesty. 
There is too little colors. 
The crazy and different people get judged.
There is way to little love. 
We give so few kisses and 
we barley hug. 
It's a world of to much work and not enough play. 
What about all the laughter, 
what about all the love. 
What about dancing and singing, 
making love every day.
Touching, hugging, telling your life story, crying, giggling. 
This place is so limited. 
There are so many boxes. 
Why are there so many boxes? 
Why are there so many lies? 
Why does it get so complicated? 
Why are everybody so scared? 
Why just not love, 
why just not give it your all? 
This place is so limited, so dull. 
There is so much life in me,
I have such a need for giving and receiving love. 
But I find this place so gray, so limited. 
I miss hugging with everything I got, I miss kissing, kissing until you're out of breath. 
I miss laughing until I cry. 
I miss jumping in water puddles. 
I miss feeling the passion inside of people. 
I miss feeling the passion in this world. 
The compassion in this world. 
Me and this place don't talk the same language. My world looks more like wonderland. 
Where everything is see thru and full of colors. 
Where everybody are open and friendly and driven by love only. 
I want to live in a place like that. 
I want to live in wonderland. 
Where I can dance, kiss, laugh and love and where there would be no harm to be found. 
Only passion and the deepest of love.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar